Friday, April 8, 2016

Daily Update: Friday, April 8

SO GLAD it is Friday: Week 11, is over, and 4 more weeks to go. Because my class ends on Friday, it really is literally 4 more weeks. I feel badly for my students because for a lot of them, the semester ramps up and up in their other classes, but for me, it really will start slowing down, maybe not so much next week, but definitely the week after.

Meanwhile, the last OpenTeachingOU chat was a total failure, and it's good to write here about failures as well as successes. I'm relieved that it's over: it's been really hard carrying on with the chats for three semesters at a school with no Internet culture, and I'm kind of amazed it even lasted this long. But I'm the last one standing, and I'm glad to be done with it. So, farewell #OpenTeachingOU... it was a worthwhile experiment despite the ultimately negative result!



No comments:

Post a Comment