Monday, November 30, 2015

Daily Updates: Monday, November 30

Today was busy because it was my first day back at work after the Thanksgiving break... but I'm finally over my cold I think. I spent all day working on school stuff, working my way through the stack.

The big event was toting up the nominations for the favorite projects. Here are the results: Fall 2015 Project Favorites.

Also, I got a really exciting inquiry from a student: she is going to petition the Education College to have Indian Epics approved as a Language Arts Education election. That would be so great! I sent her some materials to help her in that petition request, and I hope it will go through. I would be so glad to see more education majors in my classes, which would surely happen if my courses were approved as LA electives.

No comments:

Post a Comment