- I worked on editing a Wikipedia article — Gajendra Moksha — because I wanted to use it as an UnTextbook story.
- I did a massive Inoreader clean-up so that I can do a better job of getting out growth mindset materials: by creating a folder containing both Twitter and Google+ #GrowthMindset searches, I've got lots I can harvest from. Inoreader automatically assigns a tag "mindset" to items in that folder, which I can then remove as I work my way through the heap.
- I started thinking about VCUAltFest workshop, and I'm pondering this: A Digital World Where Students Choose. I'd like to explore the different pedagogy and course design approaches that support student choice.
- I updated the Growth Mindset cats spreadsheet (up through November 26). There are not enough new items to justify doing a new randomized widget, but there will be soon!
- I set up a Pinboard for bookmarking Growth Mindset and HEART-related materials. My Diigo is such a mess, so I wanted to try using a new space on the optimistic assumption I will be sharing these resources with others.
- I started the Learning by H.E.A.R.T. blog that I want to introduce as a new experiment in my classes for Spring (the Curation challenge did not go well, but I am going to fold curation into the Attention category here, and come up with lots more challenges also).
Here's one of the nice graphics I snagged thanks to Inoreader clean-up: